To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations can be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Must possess a substantial knowledge of loan types and documents
2. Must possess strong organizational skills and accuracy with details
3. Must be able to work independently and to work under pressure in a fast paced, team driven environment
4. Must have strong interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations. Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy.
5. Must possess strong communication skills to work with co-workers, management, clients and branches in a courteous and professional manner.
6. Must assume additional responsibilities as requested by management for the purpose of facilitating corporate objectives.
7. Necessary computer programs knowledge and use: Microsoft Outlook (email), Microsoft Word, the internet, LOS (Loan Origination System) experience.
High School diploma or equivalent required.
A minimum of 5 years of mortgage originations experience is required including a strong network of real estate agent referral sources in the local area.
Pursuant to the Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act (the “SAFE Act”), all Mortgage Loan Originators (“MLOs”) are required to maintain current registration with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System & Registry (the “NMLS”). If such registration is not active as of the hire date, the MLO must immediately attain active registration upon employment. MLOs who fail to maintain an active and current registration will be unable to originate mortgage loans and may be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to: drive to meet clients &/or RE Agents, sit, may be on the telephone for extended periods of time.
We are an EEO/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to minority, gender, disability or protected veteran status.